Failure to Pay Rent
Use this form to request representation at an eviction hearing
scheduled by the court. Please fax this form to The Thrasher Law Firm. After faxing this form and its attachments, call Billie
to make sure that an attorney can attend the hearing on this
matter. We will make every effort to accommodate requests for
representation but please give us as much advance notice as possible.
- Attach a copy of 3-Day notice
- Attach a copy of the lease. Please remember to include a
copy of any addenda to the lease especially any addenda that modify the
amount of rent due under the lease..
- Attach a copy of the eviction complaint.
- Attach a copy of the tenant’s response to eviction complaint.
- Attach a copy of the notice issued by the court of the hearing
on the eviction (or write below, the date, time and place of the
- Other Notes: (Please provide any other information that
you feel the attorney should know regarding this tenant –
- Name and phone number of person(s) who will be our
witness(es) for the hearing. Generally, we will need someone who
can testify either personally or from business records that the rent
has not been paid, that the 3-day notice was delivered as required by
law and the rent was not paid during the 3-day period. In
addition, we will need to bring any witnesses who have knowledge
regarding any defenses raised in the tenant’s answer.
Please fax to The Thrasher Law Firm (850)224-1254 (fax)
Call Trey if you have any questions (850)224-8685
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free information about our qualifications and experience. Terms and Conditions of Use.